Interesting new Swedish portable raft concept running on Kickstarter. Three kilo raft running PU bladders in a Cordura shell and proper IK valves.
Looks narrow and long in the video so most suited to flat water use, but using a pump (as opposed to an airbag) to inflate the cat hulls, it might be quite nippy. What is missing IMO is seat or backrest: a way of bracing for paddling efficiency (unless it’s luggage). Looks a similar idea to this Russian design on the right and left..
- Tested: Anfibio Fly ultralight paddle
- A Packboat in your Car
- MRS Nomad S1 – a few mods
- Olympus TG-5 camera for kayaking
- Wandle: An Urban Packrafting Nightmare
- Packyaking in Whitianga (NZ)
- Packrafting the Wairoa River (NZ)
- Trying out SUP paddle boarding
- Preview: Decathlon Itiwit Strenfit X500 D/S kayak