Interesting new Swedish portable raft concept running on Kickstarter. Three kilo raft running PU bladders in a Cordura shell and proper IK valves.
Looks narrow and long in the video so most suited to flat water use, but using a pump (as opposed to an airbag) to inflate the cat hulls, it might be quite nippy. What is missing IMO is seat or backrest: a way of bracing for paddling efficiency (unless it’s luggage). Looks a similar idea to this Russian design on the right and left..
- Packrafting the Wairoa River (NZ)
- Trying out SUP paddle boarding
- Preview: Decathlon Itiwit X500 D/S kayak
- Pumps for inflatable kayaks
- Drop-stitch Gumotex Thaya IK
- Book review: Best Canoe Trips in the South of France
- MYOG: TiZip Pakbag
- Deckbags for packboats
- Kayaking and packrafting the Allier (France)