Pierre B has just sent me a link to his gallery about a recent paddle around Manhatten in his Boat People Trinity II inflatable, along with a mate in a Sevy Colorado.
Until I clocked the bladder-free Incept, the BP Trinity II was a boat I considered once as a replacement for my Sunny. It’s like an Aire Sawtooth but no less than two feet longer and just an inch or two wider than a Sunny. And best of all it bails so the wash off the Staten Island ferry need hold no worries.
- Urban Packrafting: London’s Regent’s Canal
- Packraft sailing; MRS Nomad S1 + WindPaddle II
- Tested: Anfibio DeckPack
- Tested: Anfibio Fly ultralight paddle
- A Packboat in your Car
- MRS Nomad S1 – a few mods
- Olympus TG-5 camera for kayaking
- Wandle: An Urban Packrafting Nightmare
- Packyaking in Whitianga (NZ)